1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A student who has successfully completed three years study is entitled to the L.L.B degree and is eligible to practise as an advocate, as per the Rules of the Bar Council of India. A student who desires to learn the law but does not wish to practise as an advocate is eligible for the L.L.B (General) Degree at the end of two years.
Institutes that have this course
2) shri sudhir mahavji lall welfare and educational trust's lord's college of law - Mumbai
3) People Education Society's Law College - Mumbai
4) MKES College of Law - Mumbai
5) Children Welfare Centre's College of Law - Mumbai
6) St. Wilfred College of Law - Raigarh
7) Janardan Bhagat Shikshan Sanstha's Bhagubai Thakur College of Law - Raigarh
8) habib educational and welfare society's m.s. college of law - Thane
9) Hyderabad (Sindh) National Collegiate Board's Nari Gursahani Law College - Ulhasnagar
10) Ramrao Adik Education Society's Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Law College - Thane
11) Shahu Shikshan Sanstha Nalanda Collge of Law - Mumbai
12) Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Law College - Thane
13) Lala Lajpatrai Charitable Foundation's College of Law - Mumbai
14) Om Vidyalankar Shikshan Sanstha's Asmita College of Law - Mumbai
15) Vivekanand Education Society's College of Law (VESCOL) - Mumbai
16) Dnyan Prasarak Shikshan Sanstha's Sandesh College of Law - Mumbai
17) Ratnagiri EducationSociety's Shriman Bhagojisheth Keer Law College - Ratnagiri
18) Shri Pancham Khemraj Law College - Sindhudurg
19) Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College - Mumbai
20) Government Law College, Mumbai - Mumbai
21) Dr Ambedkar College of Law - Mumbai
22) Jitendra Chauhan College of Law - Mumbai
23) T.M.C. Law College - Thane
24) Kishinchand Chellaram Law College - Mumbai
25) Lords Universal College - Mumbai