1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Subjects and Resources
|Computer Science 1 Computer Organization and Introduction to Microprocessors and Computer Architecture|
|Computer Science 2 Algorithms and Programming|
|Foundation Course 1|
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the three years integrated course leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Std. XII) in Science stream conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with Mathematics and Statistics as one of the subject or its equivalent.
Admission will be on merit, based on order of preference as follows:
- Aggregate Marks at H.S.C. or equivalent.
- Aggregate Marks in Science Group (Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Marks in Mathematics and Statistics and Physics. Marks in Mathematics and Statistics