1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
(Maximum of marks obtained in Biology/Mathematics shall be considered for the purpose of addition) Minimum qualification for admission into Bachelor of Pharmacy program would be according to the rules and regulations of AICTE, DTE and Mumbai University in force at the time of admission.
Subjects and Resources
|Organic Chemistry 3|
|Organic Chemistry Practical 2|
|Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Practical|
Institutes that have this course
2) Maharashtra Education Society's H.K. College of Pharmacy - Mumbai
3) Vivekanand Education Society's College of Pharmacy (VESCOP) - Mumbai
4) Oriental Education Society's College of Pharmacy - Thane
5) National Centre for Rural Development's Sterling Institute of Pharmacy - Thane
6) Late Smt. Hanjabai Gahlot Charitable Trust's Gahlot Institute of Pharmacy - Thane
7) Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Pharmacy - Thane
8) Anjuman-I-Islam School of Pharmacy - Thane
9) Late Shri Vishnu Waman Thakur Charitable Trust's College of Pharmacy - Thane
10) St. John Institute of Pharmacy and Research - Thane
11) Ideal College of Pharmacy and Research - Thane
12) Shri Rishikesh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's D.D. Vispute College of Pharmacy and Research - Raigarh
13) Saraswati Vidya Bhavan's College of Pharmacy - Thane
14) Konkan Gyanpeeth's Rahul Dharkar College of Pharmacy and Research Institute - Raigarh
15) Sahayadri Shikshan Sanstha's Govindrao Nikam College of Pharmacy - Ratnagiri
16) Humera Khan College of Pharmacy - Mumbai
17) Rajaram Shinde Degree College of Pharmacy - Ratnagiri
18) K.M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy - Mumbai
19) Dr L H Hiranandani College Of Pharmacy - Ulhasnagar
20) MET College of Pharmacy - Nashik
21) Mumbai Educational Trust's Institute of Pharmacy - Mumbai