1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Subjects and Resources
|Applied Chemistry 1|
|Applied Mathematics 1|
|Applied Physics 1|
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Applied Chemistry 2|
|Applied Mathematics 2|
|Applied Physics 2|
|Structured Programming Approach|
|Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits|
|Applied Mathematics 4|
|Electrical Machines 1|
|Elements of Power System|
|Numerical Methods and Optimization Techniques|
|Control System 1|
|Electrical Machines 3|
|Microcontroller and Its Application|
|Power System Analysis (from 2014)|
|Utilization of Electrical Energy|
A candidate for being eligible for admission to First Year Engineering of Bachelor of Engineering ( B. E.) degree course of this University should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate, HSC (Std.XII) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or Central Board of Secondary Education (standard XII) examination or any other equivalent examination of a Council, Board or University outside the state of Maharashtra with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics AND Secured minimum 45 % marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks (minimum 40 % marks i.e. not less than 120 marks out of 300 marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
The Candidate should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering / Technology with at least 50.00 % marks (45.00 % marks in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level will be exempted from attendance at course of instruction and examination in the subjects of first year engineering course and will be permitted to enter upon Sem- III of Second year engineering course. The branch to which such a candidate is eligible to be admitted shall be approved by University of Mumbai from time to time.
The Candidate should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC / Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 50.00 % marks (45.00 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) and passed XII standard examination with Mathematics as the subject and with English as the medium of instruction at B.Sc. level, will be exempted from attendance at course of instruction and examination in the subjects of First Year Engineering course and will be permitted to enter upon Sem - III of Second Year Engineering course. The branch to which such a candidate is eligible to be admitted shall be approved by University of Mumbai from time to time.
Institutes that have this course
2) A.C. Patil College of Engineering (ACPCE) - Raigarh
3) Jawahar Education Society's Annasaheb Chudaman Patil College of Engineering - Raigarh
4) Atharva Educational Trust's Atharva College of Engineering - Mumbai
5) Smt. Indira Gandhi Engineering College - Thane
6) anjuman-i-islam's school of engineering and technology - Thane
7) Mahatma Education Society's Pillai HOCL College of Engineering and Technology - Raigarh
8) Suman Educational Trusts Dilkap Research Institute of Engineering and Management Studies - Raigarh
9) Saraswati Education Society's Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Engineering and Technology - Raigarh
10) Saraswati Education Society's Group of Institutions Faculty of Engineering - Raigarh
11) saraswati education society's yadavrao tasgaonkar college of engineering and management - Raigarh
12) Mandar Education Society's Rajaram Shinde College of Engineering - Ratnagiri
13) finolex academy of management and technology's college of engineering - Ratnagiri
14) Maharshi Parshuram College of Engineering (MPCOE) - Ratnagiri
15) Haji Jamaluddin Thim Trust, Theem College of Engineering - Thane
16) Late Shri Vishnu Waman Thakur Charitable Trust's Viva Institute of Technology - Thane
17) Jai Shri Siddhivinayak Foundation's B.R. Harne College of Engineering and Technology - Thane
18) finolex academy of management and technology - Ratnagiri
19) Ideal Foundation's Ideal Institute of Technology - Thane
20) Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Shikshan Sanstha's Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering - Thane
21) Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Engineering - Mumbai
22) H.J.T.T Theem College of Engineering - Thane