1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Subjects and Resources
|Applied Chemistry 1|
|Applied Mathematics 1|
|Applied Physics 1|
|Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Applied Chemistry 2|
|Applied Mathematics 2|
|Applied Physics 2|
|Structured Programming Approach|
The candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (Std.XII) Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune or its equivalent examination with and in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured not less than 50 per cent marks (150 out of 300) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together at the same sitting (45 per cent marks i.e. 135 out of 300 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together at the same sitting of Backward Class candidates only from Maharashtra State). Note: for the purpose of admission to the Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (B.Chem.Engg.) degree course the marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration
Institutes that have this course
2) Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering - Mumbai
3) Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai (BVCOE) - Thane
4) Datta Meghe College of Engineering - Thane
5) Gharda Foundation's Gharda Institute of Technology - Ratnagiri
6) finolex academy of management and technology's college of engineering - Ratnagiri
7) Shivajirao S. Jondhale College of Engineering - Thane
8) finolex academy of management and technology - Ratnagiri
9) mahatma gandhi mission's college of engineering and technology - Raigarh
10) Thadomal Shahani Engineering College - Mumbai
11) Bharti Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Mumbai - Thane