1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics , chemisrty/ biotechnology/biology/technical vocational subject AND Secured minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Physically Handicapped belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics ,chemisrty/ biotechnology/biology/technical vocational subject added together AND Obtained a positive composite score ie marks obtained after adding 50% JEE (Main)2014 (paper 1) marks and 50% normalized standard XII marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at/*
Institutes that have this course
2) Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering - Nanded
3) Vilasrao Deshmukh Foundation Group Of Institutions School Of Engineering And Technology - Latur
4) Maharashtra College of Engineering - Latur
5) M.S. Bidwe Engineering College - Latur
6) Marathwada Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's Shri Shivaji Institute Of Engineering and Management Studies - Parbhani
7) Matoshri Pratishthan's School of Engineering, Nanded - Nanded