1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the First Year of the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) degree programme of this University must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (Standard XII) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with.
• English as one of the subjects.
• All the subjects mentioned under Group-I and
• Any one of the subject from Group-II
Group-I (All subjects from this group are compulsory)
Group-II (Any one of the subjects from this group)
4. Computer Science and
• Secured minimum 50% marks (45% for Backward Class candidates from Maharashtra State) in Physics,
Mathematics and the Subject of Maximum marks amongst the four subject of Group-II, added together.
A candidate who has passed the 3 years or 4 years Diploma examination with minimum 50%
marks in any branch of Engineering/Technology conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State or
from any other Technical Board recognized as equivalent thereto or by any other institution which has been granted
autonomous status by the Government of Maharashtra will also be eligible for admission to the first year of the
Bachelor of Technology degree programme.