1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the three year programme leading to the degree of Bachelor of Arts must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with 45% marks (40% for candidates belonging to Reserved category) with the following subjects :-
• English Paper of 100 marks
• Any one of the Modern Indian Languages or Modern Foreign Languages or any classical Language or Information Technology/ Any four subjects carrying 100 marks each.
• Any one vocational subject carrying 200 marks
• Any three subjects carrying 100 marks each.
Must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination with the Minimum Competency based vocational courses (MCVC) conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
Must have passed an examination of another University or Body Recognized as equivalent thereto. There will be no lateral entry or lateralexit.