1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Candidate should have passed the HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks i.e. not less than cumulative marks of 150 out of 300 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for open category and at least 45% marks in PCM group for reserve categories.
Institutes that have this course
2) Abha Gaikwad-patil College of Engineering (AGPCE) - Nagpur
3) Bhausaheb Charitable Trust's Bhausaheb Mulik College of Engineering - Nagpur
4) Shrimati Rajashri Mulak College of Engineering for Womens - Nagpur
5) Ballarpur Institute of Technology - Chandrapur
6) Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management - Nagpur
7) G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering - Nagpur
8) G.H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women - Nagpur
9) G.H. Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology - Nagpur
10) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Engineering and Research - Nagpur