University: Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University
Course: Diploma in Radio Therapy
Level: Post Graduate Diploma
Length: 3 years full time
- All such candidates will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal/ Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship along with the manual application form, failing which the application shall be rejected.
- A candidate should have obtained permanent registration with MCI/DCI (as the case may be) or any state council. If candidate does not have such registration , he should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing/completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree, are not eligible for appearing at AICET.
- Candidates previously admitted to PG degree course and resigned/left the seat are not eligible for appearing at AICET.
- Candidate who have completed Medicine postgraduate diploma course or would be completing by 31st March respective academic year will be eligible for AICET for admission to postgraduate degree in the same subject only.
- Candidate seeking admission to postgraduate Medicine/Dentistry course should hold MBBS /BDS degree of recognized University by MCI/DCI.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 30th April of respective academic year can appear for AICET.
- Candidate should be appeared for the AICET Examination conducted by this University and should get minimum 50% marks. However, admission will be on the basis of merit.