- Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, Medical doctors MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt. Post Graduate degree in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.
- Candidates with B.Tech. & B.E. in Bio-Tech. & Bio- Medical are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University/Institution awarding the degree.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Candidates presently working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than a year are preferred.
- NMAT enterance test is compulsory or needed.
Advertisement Remove all ads