Course: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology (Intergrated Diploma and Degree)
Length: 6 years full time
- Candidate must have passed 10th or equivalent with 60% in aggregate with Science (code 72), Mathematics (code 71) as mentioned by Maharashtra State Board & English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th or equivalent exam by doing a part-time course (non-contact) or through distance learning/correspondence/externally/open school are not eligible to apply for the courses.
- Candidates should have passed in one attempt .Candidates passing with compartment are not eligible.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention 10th or equivalent aggregate marks, not best of four, five or seven. in online registration form
- Candidate above 20 years of age will not be considered for admission to this program.
- It is sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess necessary and requisite qualification for the admission to the courses at NMIMS.