1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy :
• Passing any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics (PCB / PCM) and English
• Intermediate examination in Science
• 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science, with PCB or PCM
• Pre-degree examination
• Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination
Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidate in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govt./ State Govt./ Union Territory administration as the case may be from time to time.