10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with minimum two years experience in the profession. Male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme must submit a Certificate of completion of a course of 6- 9 months duration approved by INC in lieu of midwifery, The candidate should have not less than 50% aggregate marks in all subjects. The candidate should have passed the examination in single attempt.
10 class (Matriculation or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with a minimum of five years experience in the profession.
Institutes that have this course
2) Terna College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai - Thane
3) Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital and Research Centre's College of Nursing Education - Nashik
4) JMF's A. C. P. M. College of B.sc. Nursing - Dhule
5) Institute of Nursing Education, Ahmednagar - Ahmednagar
6) V. S. P. M's College Of Nursing and Research Center - Nagpur
7) Bombay Hospital College of Nursing - Mumbai
8) Government medical College,Nagpur - Nagpur
9) Terna Medical College - Thane
10) Armed Forces Medical College, College of Nursing - Pune
11) Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital And Research Centre - Nashik
12) ACPM Medical College, Dhule - Dhule
13) Government Medical College, Aurangabad - Aurangabad
14) Dr. Punjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College - Amravati