1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
C. Eligibility Criteria for candidates working in National Laboratories/ Institutes/ Government for admission to Ph. D. (Tech.) / Ph. D. (Sci.) Following are the requirements in addition to the criteria mentioned under heading 10.3.1. A above:
a) The candidate should be a permanent employee working in National Laboratories/ Institutes/ Government Laboratories having minimum 2 years of service and should have First Class [60% marks or equivalent GPA (55% marks in case of reserved category or equivalent GPA)] at Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s degree from a UGC recognized University
D. Admission for Industry Employed candidates to Ph.D. (Tech.) / Ph.D. (Sci.)
1. Eligibility as per normal criteria set out by ICT in Section 10.3.1 A and 10.3.2 A and a minimum 2 years industrial experience.
2. Research organization/ Industry/ R andamp; D Centres/ Industrial R and D labs/ QA Laboratory/ Eco-laboratory/ Testing Laboratory, which are recognized by DSIR, are also required to get recognition by the ICT for doing Ph.D. (Tech.) / Ph.D. (Sci.) work related to the specific topics from ICT. No individual can sponsor a candidate for the Ph. D. programme.
4. Recognition of sponsoring industry by DSIR, DST, DBT or any central agency like ministry and by ICT is necessary.
8. The recognition will be valid for duration of 3 years with fees of Rs. 10 lakhs and will not be candidate specific. A maximum 2 students may be allowed to register under the ICT faculty during the first year. Continuation laboratory of recognition beyond 3 years will be subject to a fresh review and an amount of Rs. 3 lakhs per annum will be payable thereafter. The industry must ensure that the total period of recognition is consistent with the normal period of completion of Ph. D. programme by the candidate.
12. The sponsor will also pay a contingency grant of Rs. 1.00 lakh (to be equally shared between Department and guiding teacher). General Eligibility Criteria • For courses mentioned in Table 10.1 above, numbering 19 to 23, the candidate must have passed the Master’s degree examination in the faculty of Science of any University recognized by UGC with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent GPA (50 %marks or equivalent GPA for backward class category). OR The candidate must have passed the Master’s degree by research of ICT or of any other UGC recognized University. OR The candidate is a permanent teacher having full time teaching experience of at least two years in Degree College or five years in Junior college. (See 10.3.1.B above for details) OR The candidate is a person with M.Sc. degree of any recognized university and is working in National laboratories/ Institutes/ Government. (See 10.3.1.C above for details) • The candidates qualified in NET/ CSIR/ DBT–JRF and holding valid fellowship will be preferred.