1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
1. Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board / University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), with not less than 55% aggregate marks in PCM.
OR With Physics as an individual subject in any one of the years of B.Sc., with not less than 50% marks in the final year of B.Sc., from a recognized University provided that the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognised Board.
OR B.E./B. Tech. or it’s equivalent degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE/UGC.
2. Should have passed with not less than 50% marks in English as a separate subject, at either 10th or 12th standard or in the Degree programme conducted by a recognized Board University. Age Limit: Not more than 25 years. The age limit is relaxable by 2 years in case of female candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Physical and Medical Standards: Medically fit as per the standards set by Merchant Shipping Medical Examination Rules, 2000 as amended from time to time.
Eye sight: 6/6 in each eye without visual aids. Normal colour vision. Candidates will have to undergo a full eyesight test conducted by the Mercantile Marine Department (MMD) before being finally selected for the programme.