shaalaa.com
S

Certificate Course in Early Childhood Special Education Enabling Inclusion (Correspondence)

Account
User


Login
Register


      Forgot password?
Share
Notifications

View all notifications
Books Shortlist
Your shortlist is empty
Course: Certificate Course in Early Childhood Special Education Enabling Inclusion (Correspondence)  
Level: Post 10th Certificate
Length: 3 months distance

Eligibility Requirement

SSC passed through recognized board, 70% of the seats reserved for Parents/ family members of children with disabilities and those with direct experience of disability or those who have completed the awareness cum training packages. The rest of the 30% seats will be open.

Filters

 Area
 City
 Area


 City
 Pune [1]
Institutes that have this course
S