1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
Appeared and qualified Common Entrance Test like MAH-MCA-CET, AIMCET etc.
Institutes that have this course
2) Marathwada Institute of Technology - Aurangabad
3) Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Jawaharlal Nehru College Of Engineering - Aurangabad
4) Bhartiya Gramin Punarrachna Sanstha's Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Management - Aurangabad