1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education OR its equivalent examination AND secured minimum 50% marks (minimum 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Physically Handicapped, belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics and Mathematics as compulsory and any one of optional subjects like Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology, or Technical Vocational Subject added together AND Candidate should have a valid JEE Score for 2015-16.
Institutes that have this course
2) Marathwada Institute of Technology - Aurangabad
3) Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Aurangabad College of Engineering - Aurangabad
4) Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Jawaharlal Nehru College Of Engineering - Aurangabad
5) Vaidyanath Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha's Nagnathappa Halge College Of Engineering - Beed
6) Aditya Engineering College - Beed
7) Matsyodari Shikshan Sanstha's College of Engineering and Technology - Jalna