1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Straight line motion Part 15 (Interpretation from VT graph)
undefined video tutorial00:11:49
- Straight line motion Part 16 (Area under VT curve)
undefined video tutorial00:05:42
- Straight line motion Part 18 (Problems)
undefined video tutorial00:13:08
- Straight line motion Part 4 (Distance time graph)
undefined video tutorial00:08:19
The speed-time graph of a particle moving along a fixed direction is shown in Fig. 3.28. Obtain the distance traversed by the particle between (a) t = 0 s to 10 s, (b) t = 2 s to 6 s.
What is the average speed of the particle over the intervals in (a) and (b)
The velocity-time graph of a particle in one-dimensional motion is shown in Figure
Which of the following formulae are correct for describing the motion of the particle over the time-interval t2 to t1?
(a) x(t2) = x(t1) + v(t1)(t2–t1) + (1/2)a(t2–t1)2
(b) v(t2)= v(t1) + a(t2–t1)
(c) vAverage = (x(t2) – x(t1)) / (t2 – t1)
(d) aAverage = (v(t2) – v(t1)) / (t2 – t1)
(e) x(t2) = x(t1) + vAverage(t2 – t1) + (1/2)aAverage(t2 – t1)2
(f) x(t2) – x(t1) = area under the v–t curve bounded by the t-axis and the dotted line shown.