1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Decimal Representation of Rational Numbers in Terms of Terminating Or Non-terminating Recurring Decimals
- Real Numbers part 9 (Rational numbers theorems)
undefined video tutorial00:14:26
The following real numbers have decimal expansions as given below. In each case, decide whether they are rational or not. If they are rational, and of the form p /q what can you say about the prime factors of q?
(2) 0.120120012000120000. . .
Write down the decimal expansions of those rational numbers which have terminating decimal expansions.
Without actually performing the long division, state whether the following rational numbers will have a terminating decimal expansion or a non-terminating repeating decimal expansion: