1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Replication of DNA
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:23
- DNA replication 2 :- Continuous Synthesis
undefined Replication video tutorial00:19:32
- Meselson Stahl Experiment
undefined Replication video tutorial00:16:27
- DNA replication 1 :- Helicase
undefined Replication video tutorial00:09:22
- DNA polymerase :- Efficiency, Accuracy
undefined Replication video tutorial00:11:22
undefined Replication video tutorial00:10:30
- DNA Replication
undefined Replication video tutorial00:06:35
Describe Meselson and Stahl’s experiment that was carried in 1958 on E.Coli. Write the conclusion they arrived at after the experiment.
Why is it not possible for an alien DNA to become part of a chromosome anywhere along its length and replicate normally?
Name the enzyme and state its property that is responsible for continuous and discontinuous replication of the two strands of a DNA molecule
In which phase of the cell cycle does replication occur in Eukaryotes? What would happen if cell-division is not followed after DNA replication.