1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Derivative as rates Measure
- Derivative as rate measurer 01
undefined video tutorial00:25:00
- Application of Derivatives part 4 (Example Rate of Change quantity)
undefined video tutorial00:12:58
- Application of Derivatives part 5 (Example Rate of Change quantity)
undefined video tutorial00:14:15
- Application of Derivatives part 2 (Rate of Change of quantity)
undefined video tutorial00:14:44
- Application of Derivatives part 3 (Example Rate of Change quantity)
undefined video tutorial00:11:50
- Application of Derivatives part 6 (Example Rate of Change quantity)
undefined video tutorial00:09:02
- Rate of Change Part 1
undefined video tutorial00:21:05
If y = f (u) is a differential function of u and u = g(x) is a differential function of x, then prove that y = f [g(x)] is a differential function of x and `dy/dx=dy/(du) xx (du)/dx`
A point source of light is hung 30 feet directly above a straight horizontal path on which a man of 6 feet in height is walking. How fast will the man’s shadow lengthen and how fast will the tip of shadow move when he is walking away from the light at the rate of 100 ft/min.
The Volume of cube is increasing at the rate of 9 cm 3/s. How fast is its surfacee area increasing when the length of an edge is 10 cm?
The rate of growth of bacteria is proportional to the number present. If, initially, there were
1000 bacteria and the number doubles in one hour, find the number of bacteria after 2½
[Take `sqrt2` = 1.414]