Colligative properties, Tyndall effect, Colour, Brownian movement, Charge on colloidal particles,Coagulation of lyophilic sols, Protection of colloids
- Surface Chemistry part 25 (Colloid Properties :- Charge, Electrophoresis)
undefined video tutorial00:13:15
- Surface Chemistry part 27 (Colloid Properties :- Coagulation Lyophilic)
undefined video tutorial00:06:14
- Surface Chemistry part 28 (Colloidal protection)
undefined video tutorial00:05:27
- Surface Chemistry part 26 (Colloid Properties :- Coagulation lyophobic)
undefined video tutorial00:14:56
- Surface Chemistry part 24 (Colloid Properties :- Brownian movement)
undefined video tutorial00:09:11
Out of MgCl2 and AlCl3, which one is more effective in causing coagulation of negatively charged sol and why?
Give reasons for the following observations:
Brownian movement provides stability to the colloidal solution.
Out of BaCl2 and KCl, which one is more effective in causing coagulation of a negatively charged colloidal Sol? Give reason.