1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Area of parallelogram
- Cross Product (Vector Product)
undefined Product of Two Vectors video tutorial00:36:12
- CROSS PRODUCT
undefined Product of Two Vectors video tutorial00:34:34
- Vector Algebra part 29 (Example Vector Cross Product)
undefined Product of Two Vectors video tutorial00:08:31
- Maths Vector Algebra part 24 (Vector Cross Product)
undefined Product of Two Vectors video tutorial00:14:04
- Vector Algebra part 25 (Vector Cross Product)
undefined Product of Two Vectors video tutorial00:12:15
- Vector Algebra part 26 (Another view of cross and dot product)
undefined Product of Two Vectors video tutorial00:04:12
- Vector Algebra part 27 (Example Vector Cross Product)
undefined Product of Two Vectors video tutorial00:14:35
Let the vectors `veca` and `vecb` be such that `|veca| = 3` and `|vecb| = sqrt2/3` , then `veca xx vecb` is a unit vector, if the angle between `veca` and `vecb` is
Given that `veca.vecb = 0` and `veca xx vecb = 0` What can you conclude about the vectors `veca and vecb`?
Let the vectors `veca, vecb, vecc` given as `a_1hati + a_2hatj + a_3hatk, b_1hati + b_2hatj + b_3hatk, c_1hati + c_2hatj + c_3hatk` Then show that = `veca xx (vecb+ vecc) = veca xx vecb + veca xx vecc`
Area of a rectangle having vertices A, B, C, and D with position vectors `-hati + 1/2 hatj + 4hatk, hati + 1/2 hatj + 4hatk, and -hati - 1/2j + 4hatk` and respectively is
If a unit vector `veca` makes an angles pi/3 with `hati, pi/4` with `hatj` and an acute angle θ with `hatk`, then find θ and hence, the compounds of `veca`
Find a unit vector perpendicular to each of the vector `veca + vecb` and `veca - vecb`, where `veca = 3hati + 2hatj + 2hatk` and `vecb = hati + 2hatj - 2hatk`.
Find the area of the parallelogram whose adjacent sides are determined by the vector `veca = hati - hatj + 3hatk` and `vecb = 2hati - 7hatj + hatk`
If either `veca = vec0` or `vecb = vec0`, then `veca xxvecb = vec0`. Is the converse true? Justify your answer with an example.