1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
a. Explain the following term:
b.Explain the mechanism of cleansing action of soaps.
c.Write balanced chemical equations for the action of
1. phosphorous trichloride on propan-2-ol
2. hydrogen bromide on styrene in the presence of a peroxide
3. methyl bromide on silver propanoate
Bakelite is the polymer of:
(a) Benzaldchyde and phenol
(b) Acetaldehyde and phenol
(c) Formaldehyde and phenol
(d) Formaldehyde and benzyl alcohol