1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Circumference of Circle
- Area of a Circle
- Area Related to Circles part 1 (Perimeter Circumference)
undefined video tutorial00:07:21
- Area Related to Circles part 4 (Examples)
undefined video tutorial00:08:40
- Area Related to Circles part 2 (Area of Circle)
undefined video tutorial00:08:09
- Area Related to Circles part 3 (Examples)
undefined video tutorial00:07:38
Given figure depicts an archery target marked with its five scoring areas from the centre outwards as Gold, Red, Blue, Black and White. The diameter of the region representing Gold score is 21 cm and each of the other bands is 10.5 cm wide. Find the area of each of the five scoring regions. [use π = 22/7]
The wheels of a car are of diameter 80 cm each. How many complete revolutions does each wheel make in 10 minutes when the car is traveling at a speed of 66 km per hour? [Use Π = 22/7]
The radii of two circles are 8 cm and 6 cm respectively. Find the radius of the circle having area equal to the sum of the areas of the two circles.
The radii of two circles are 19 cm and 9 cm respectively. Find the radius of the circle which has circumference equal to the sum of the circumferences of the two circles.