1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Examples and Solutions
- Linear Equations in two variable ,Ex 3.7 , Q3
undefined video tutorial00:07:20
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Exercise 3.1 Question 1
undefined video tutorial00:06:30
- Linear Equations in two variable ,Ex 3 3 ,Q1 sec 6
undefined video tutorial00:04:47
- Linear Equations in two variable ,Ex 3.7 , Q1
undefined video tutorial00:07:16
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Exercise 3.1 Question 2
undefined video tutorial00:07:24
- Linear Equations in two variable ,Ex 3.5 ,Q4 Sec 1
undefined video tutorial00:05:21
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Exercise 3.2 Question 3 (Part 1)
undefined video tutorial00:01:59
Draw a graph of the line x – 2y = 3. From the graph, find the coordinates of the point when (i) x = – 5 (ii) y = 0.
The coach of a cricket team buys 3 bats and 6 balls for Rs 3900. Later, she buys another bat and 3 more balls of the same kind for Rs 1300. Represent this situation algebraically and geometrically.
The cost of 2 kg of apples and 1 kg of grapes on a day was found to be Rs 160. After a month, the cost of 4 kg of apples and 2 kg of grapes is Rs 300. Represent the situation algebraically and geometrically.
Aftab tells his daughter, “Seven years ago, I was seven times as old as you were then. Also, three years from now, I shall be three times as old as you will be.” (Isn’t this interesting?) Represent this situation algebraically and graphically
A motor boat whose speed is 24 km/h in still water takes 1 hour more to go 32 km upstream than to return downstream to the same spot. Find the speed of the stream.