1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Ohms Law
undefined video tutorial01:55:00
- Current Electricity part 11 (Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:05:18
- Current Electricity part 15 (Ohms Law derivation and limitation)
undefined video tutorial00:07:04
- Current Electricity part 18 (Microscopic form of Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:03:32
When a 12 V battery is connected across an unknown resistor, there is a current of 2.5 mA in the circuit. Find the value of the resistance of the resistor.
Will current flow more easily through a thick wire or a thin wire of the same material, when connected to the same source? Why?
If the potential difference across the ends of a conductor is 220 V and the resistance of the conductor is 44 Ω (ohm), then the current flowing through is _________.
- 0.2 A
- 0.5 A
- 2 A
- 5 A
What will be the change in the current if the potential difference is kept constant and the resistance of the circuit is made four times?
- It will remain unchanged.
- It will become four times.
- It will become one-fourth.
- It will become half.
Find the resistance of a conductor if 0.24 A current is passing through it and a potential difference of 24 V is applied across it.
Let the resistance of an electrical component remains constant while the potential difference across the two ends of the component decreases to half of its former value. What change will occur in the current through it?
A low voltage supply from which one needs high currents must have very low internal resistance. Why?