- Current Electricity part 11 (Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:05:18
- Current Electricity part 18 (Microscopic form of Ohms law)
undefined video tutorial00:03:32
- Current Electricity part 15 (Ohms Law derivation and limitation)
undefined video tutorial00:07:04
- Electricity part 6 (Numerical)
undefined video tutorial00:09:35
- Electricity part 5 (Ohms Law & resistivity)
undefined video tutorial00:11:15
- Ohms Law
undefined video tutorial01:55:00
Graph showing the variation of current versus voltage for a material Ga As is shown in the figure. Identify the region of
(i) negative resistance
(ii) where Ohm's law is obeyed.
A low voltage supply from which one needs high currents must have very low internal resistance. Why?