1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Types of Modulation - frequency and amplitude
- Size of the antenna or aerial
- Effective power radiated by an antenna
- Mixing up of signals from different transmitters
- Communication Systems part 10 (Modulation)
undefined video tutorial00:16:53
- Modulation of wave
undefined video tutorial00:56:51
- Waves Analysis
undefined video tutorial00:31:46
- Communication Systems part 11 (Factors affecting signal transmission)
undefined video tutorial00:12:28
- Communication Systems part 14 (Pulse waves :- Modulation types)
undefined video tutorial00:04:48
- Communication Systems part 12 (Carrier wave, Modulation types)
undefined video tutorial00:17:46
A carrier wave of peak voltage 12 V is used to transmit a message signal. What should be the peak voltage of the modulating signal in order to have a modulation index of 75%?
The carrier wave is given by
C(t) = 2sin(8πt) volt.
The modulating signal is a square wave as shown. Find modulation index.
Due to economic reasons, only the upper sideband of an AM wave is transmitted, but at the receiving station, there is a facility for generating the carrier. Show that if a device is available which can multiply two signals, then it is possible to recover the modulating signal at the receiver station.
The process of superimposing a low frequency signal on a high frequency wave is_______ .
State three important factors showing the need for translating a low frequency signal into a high frequency wave before transmission