The table shows the distribution of the scores obtained by 160 shooters in a shooting competition. Use a graph sheet and draw an ogive for the distribution. (Take 2 cm = 10 scores on the X-axis and 2 cm = 20 shooters on the Y-axis).
Use your graph to estimate the following:
1) The median
2) The interquartile range.
3) The number of shooters who obtained a score of more than 85%.
Marks obtained by 200 students in an examination are given below:
Draw an ogive for the given distribution taking 2 cm = 10 marks on one axis and 2 cm = 20 students on the other axis. Using the graph, determine
1) The median marks.
2) The number of students who failed if minimum marks required to pass is 40.
3) If scoring 85 and more marks are considered as grade one, find the number of students who secured grade one in the examination.
The marks obtained by 120 students in a test are given below:
Draw an ogive for the given distribution on a graph sheet.
Use a suitable scale for ogive to estimate the following:
(1) The median.
(2) The number of students who obtained more than 75% marks in the test.
(3) The number of students who did not pass the test if minimum marks required to pass is 40