Draw an ogive for the data given beelow and from the graph determine:
(1) the median marks
(2) the number of students who obtained more than 75% marks
Find the mode and median of the following frequency distribution
The mean of the following distribution in 52 and the frequency of class interval 30-40 'f' find f
From the data given below . calculate the mean wage, correct to the nnearst rupee.
(1) If the number of workers in each category is doubled, , what would be the new mean wage?
(2) If the wages per day in each category are incresed by 60% what is the new mean wages?
(3) If the number of workers in each caategory is doubled is and the wages per day worker are reduced by 40%, what would be the new mean wage?
Calculate the mean of the following distribution using step deviation method.
By drawing an ogive, estimate the following frequency distribution:
The following distribution represents the height of 160 students of a school.
|Height (in cm)||No. of Students|
|140 – 145||12|
|145 – 150||20|
|150 – 155||30|
|155 – 160||38|
|160 – 165||24|
|165 – 170||16|
|170 – 175||12|
|175 – 180||8|
Draw an ogive for the given distribution taking 2 cm = 5 cm of height on one axis and 2 cm = 20 students on the other axis. Using the graph, determine:
(1) The median height.
(2) The interquartile range.
(3) The number of students whose height is above 172 cm.
From the following cumulative frequency table , find :
|Marks (less than )||10||20||30||40||50||60||70||80||90||100|