- Diamagnetic, Paramagnetic, and Ferromagnetic Substances, with Examples
- Dia and Para Magnetic Material
undefined video tutorial00:53:17
- Material Magnetism Characteristics
undefined video tutorial00:54:42
undefined video tutorial00:37:22
- Diamagnetism, Paramagnetism, Ferromagnetism
undefined video tutorial00:02:58
- Ferromagnetism on the basis of domain theory
undefined video tutorial00:02:42
- Matter and Magnetism part 22 (Paramagnetic and Ferromagnetic Substance)
undefined video tutorial00:06:00
- Matter and Magnetism part 21 (Dimagnetic Substance)
undefined video tutorial00:07:21
Out of the two magnetic materials, 'A' has relative permeability slightly greater than unity while 'B' has less than unity. Identify the nature of the materials 'A' and 'B'. Will their susceptibilities be positive or negative?
Show diagrammatically the behaviour of magnetic field lines in the presence of (i) paramagnetic and (ii) diamagnetic substances. How does one explain this distinguishing feature?