1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Logarithmic Differentiation (example 2)
undefined video tutorial00:08:07
- Logarithmic Differentiation (example1)
undefined video tutorial00:08:29
- Continuity and Differentiability part 31 (Example Logarithimic Derivative)
undefined video tutorial00:11:48
- Continuity and Differentiability part 30 (Example Logarithimic Derivative)
undefined video tutorial00:09:08
- Continuity and Differentiability part 28 (Logarithimic Differentiation)
undefined video tutorial00:10:19
- Continuity and Differentiability part 29 (Example Logarithimic Derivative)
undefined video tutorial00:09:56
- Differentiation - Logarithmic Differentiation
undefined video tutorial00:18:35
Find the derivative of the function given by f (x) = (1 + x) (1 + x2) (1 + x4) (1 + x8) and hence find f ′(1).
Differentiate (x2 – 5x + 8) (x3 + 7x + 9) in three ways mentioned
- (i) by using product rule
- (ii) by expanding the product to obtain a single polynomial.
- (iii) by logarithmic differentiation.
Do they all give the same answer?d below:
If u, v and w are functions of x, then show that
`d/dx(u.v.w) = (du)/dx v.w+u. (dv)/dx.w + u.v. (dw)/dx`
in two ways-first by repeated application of product rule, second by logarithmic differentiation.