1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Wave Front and Huygen's Principle
- Huygens Principle
undefined video tutorial00:04:18
- Wave Optics part 7 (Huygens principle)
undefined video tutorial00:19:43
- Wave Optics part 6 (Wavefront)
undefined video tutorial00:13:30
- Wave Optics part 4 (Conclusion: Light wave or Particle)
undefined video tutorial00:03:17
- Wave Optics part 8 (Reflection of plane waves :- Huygens)
undefined video tutorial00:11:43
- Wave Optics part 5 (Terminologies Waves)
undefined video tutorial00:04:48
- Wave Optics part 3 (Light wave or Particle: Huygens)
undefined video tutorial00:13:25
Using Huygens's construction of secondary wavelets explain how a diffraction pattern is obtained on a screen due to a narrow slit on which a monochromatic beam of light is incident normally.
Define the term wave front. State Huygen's principle.
Consider a plane wave front incident on a thin convex lens. Draw a proper diagram to show how the incident wave front traverses through the lens and after refraction focusses on the focal point of the lens, giving the shape of the emergent wave front.