1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Joule's Law
- Practical Applications of Heating Effect of Electric Current
- Heating effect of electric current and its applications in daily life
An electric heater of resistance 8 Ω draws 15 A from the service mains 2 hours. Calculate the rate at which heat is developed in the heater.
State four most common electrical appliances based on heating effect of electric current. Why do we use finely heated platinum wire in surgery?
Why are the conductors of electric heating devices, such as bread-toasters and electric irons, made of an alloy rather than a pure metal?