1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Statements After Reviewing Work Done Earlier
- Statements After Illustrating
- Real Numbers part 6 (Fundamental Theorem of Arithematic)
undefined video tutorial00:13:30
Consider the number 12n where n is a natural number. Check whether there is any value of n ∈ N for which 12n ends with the digital zero.
Find the LCM and HCF of the following pairs of integers and verify that LCM × HCF = product of the two numbers
(i) 26 and 91
(ii) 510 and 92
(iii) 336 and 54
Consider the number 6n where n is a natural number. Check whether there is any value of n ∈ N for which 6n is divisible by 7.
There is a circular path around a sports field. Sonia takes 18 minutes to drive one round of the field, while Ravi takes 12 minutes for the same. Suppose they both start at the same point and at the same time, and go in the same direction. After how many minutes will they meet again at the starting point?
Express each number as a product of its prime factors: