1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Source Moving ; Observer Stationary
- Observer Moving; Source Stationary
- Both Source and Observer Moving
A narrow sound pulse (for example, a short pip by a whistle) is sent across a medium. (a) Does the pulse have a definite (i) frequency, (ii) wavelength, (iii) speed of propagation? (b) If the pulse rate is 1 after every 20 s, (that is the whistle is blown for a split of second after every 20 s), is the frequency of the note produced by the whistle equal to 1/20 or 0.05 Hz