1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Checking the Dimensional Consistency of Equations
- Deducing Relation among the Physical Quantities
- dimensions of physical Quantities
undefined video tutorial00:14:08
A book with many printing errors contains four different formulas for the displacement y of a particle undergoing a certain periodic motion:
(a) y = a sin `(2pit)/T`
(b) y = a sin vt
(c) y = `(a/T) sin t/a`
d) y = `(a/sqrt2) (sin 2πt / T + cos 2πt / T )`
(a = maximum displacement of the particle, v = speed of the particle. T = time-period of motion). Rule out the wrong formulas on dimensional grounds.