You have three resistors of values 2Ω, 3Ω and 5Ω. How will you join them so that the total resistance is more than 7Ω?
1) Draw a diagram for the arrangement
2) Calculate the equivalent resistance.
A battery of emf 12 V and internal resistance 2 Ω is connected with two resistors A and B of resistance 4 Ω and 6 Ω respectively joined in series.
1) Current in the circuit
2) The terminal voltage of the cell
3) The potential difference across 6Ω Resistor
4) Electrical energy spent per minute in the 4Ω resistor.