The music system draws a current of 400 mA when connected to a 12 V battery.
1) What is the resistance of the music system?
2) The music system if left playing for several hours and finally the battery voltage drops to 320 mA and the music system stops playing when the current.
A battery of emf 12 V and internal resistance 2 Ω is connected with two resistors A and B of resistance 4 Ω and 6 Ω respectively joined in series.
1) Current in the circuit
2) The terminal voltage of the cell
3) The potential difference across 6Ω Resistor
4) Electrical energy spent per minute in the 4Ω resistor.
You have three resistors of values 2Ω, 3Ω and 5Ω. How will you join them so that the total resistance is more than 7Ω?
1) Draw a diagram for the arrangement
2) Calculate the equivalent resistance.