1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Transport in plants and animals
- Transportation in Human Beings
Raisins are formed by drying grapes. The process that takes place during formation of raisins from grapes is .................... .
The xylem in plants are responsible for
(a) transport of water.
(b) transport of food.
(c) transport of amino acids.
(d) transport of oxygen.
What are the components of the transport system in human beings? What are the functions of these components?
The percentage of water absorbed by raisins is calculated on dividing …………. by initial weight.
(a) Final weight
(b) Increased weight
(c) Decreased weight
(d) None of the above