1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Transport in plants and animals
- Transportation in Human Beings
- Life Processes part 26 (Circulation in humans: Heart; Systole, Diastole)
undefined video tutorial00:10:13
- Life ProcesseLife Ps part 30 (Transport in plants: Phloem, translocation)
undefined video tutorial00:05:23
- Life Processes part 29 (Transport in plants, xylem, ascent of sap)
undefined video tutorial00:13:02
- Life Processes part 25 (Circulation in humans)
undefined video tutorial00:11:03
- Life Processes part 22 (Circulation in reptiles)
undefined video tutorial00:07:55
- Life Processes part 21 (Circulation in fishes)
undefined video tutorial00:08:48
- Life Processes part 23 (Circulation in humans)
undefined video tutorial00:04:45
Raisins put in water absorb water by the process of _________.
Raisins are formed by drying grapes. The process that takes place during formation of raisins from grapes is .................... .
The xylem in plants are responsible for
(a) transport of water.
(b) transport of food.
(c) transport of amino acids.
(d) transport of oxygen.
The percentage of water absorbed by raisins is calculated on dividing …………. by initial weight.
(a) Final weight
(b) Increased weight
(c) Decreased weight
(d) None of the above
What are the components of the transport system in human beings? What are the functions of these components?