- Transport in plants and animals
- Transportation in Human Beings
- Life Processes part 26 (Circulation in humans: Heart; Systole, Diastole)
undefined video tutorial00:10:13
- Life ProcesseLife Ps part 30 (Transport in plants: Phloem, translocation)
undefined video tutorial00:05:23
- Life Processes part 29 (Transport in plants, xylem, ascent of sap)
undefined video tutorial00:13:02
- Life Processes part 25 (Circulation in humans)
undefined video tutorial00:11:03
- Life Processes part 22 (Circulation in reptiles)
undefined video tutorial00:07:55
- Life Processes part 21 (Circulation in fishes)
undefined video tutorial00:08:48
- Life Processes part 23 (Circulation in humans)
undefined video tutorial00:04:45
The loss of water in the form of water vapour through stomata on leaves is known as ................
The percentage of water absorbed by raisins is calculated on dividing …………. by initial weight.
(a) Final weight
(b) Increased weight
(c) Decreased weight
(d) None of the above
Raisins put in water absorb water by the process of _________.