1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Parts: Aqueous humour, Ciliary muscles, Cornea, Crystalline lens, Iris, Optic nerve, Pupil, Retina, Vitreous humour
- Power of Accommodation
- Functioning of a lens in human eye
The change in focal length of an eye lens is caused by the action of the
(c) ciliary muscles
The least distance of distinct vision for a young adult with normal vision is about
(a) 25 m
(b) 2.5 cm
(c) 25 cm
(d) 2.5 m
The human eye can focus objects at different distances by adjusting the focal length of the eye lens. This is due to
List the parts of the human eye that control the amount of light entering into it. Explain how they perform this function.