1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Introduction of Biodiversity
- Genetic diversity, Species diversity, Ecological diversity
Identify 'a' and 'b' in the figure given below representing proportionate number of major vertebrate taxa.
Name the type biodiversity represented by the following:
(a) 50,000 different strains of rice in India.
(b) Estuaries and alpine meadows in India
Mention the kind of biodiversity of more than a thousand varieties of mangoes in India represent. How is it possible?