1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Meaning of Balance of Payments Account
- Components of Balance of Payments Account
Indian investors lend abroad. Answer the following questions :
(a) In which sub-account and on which side of the Balance of Payments Account such lending is recorded? Give reasons.
(b) Explain the impact of the lending on market exchange rate.
Foreign exchange transactions which are independent of other transactions in the Balance of Payments Account are called : (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) Current transactions
(b) Capital transactions
(c) Autonomous transactions
(d) Accommodating transactions
Explain the distinction between autonomous and accommodating transactions in balance of payments. Also explain the concept of balance of payments 'deficit' in this context