1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Ray Optics part 12 (Image form by Convex Mirror)
undefined video tutorial00:06:11
- Ray Optics part 10 (Image form by Concave Mirror 1)
undefined video tutorial00:10:26
- Ray Optics part 7 (Mirror equation concave mirror)
undefined video tutorial00:14:52
- Ray Optics part 8 (Mirror equation convex mirror)
undefined video tutorial00:06:18
- Ray Optics part 11 (Image form by Concave Mirror 2)
undefined video tutorial00:10:36
A convex lens of focal length 20 cm is placed coaxially with a concave mirror of focal length 10 cm at a distance of 50 cm apart from each other. A beam of light coming parallel to the principal axis is incident on the convex lens. Find the position of the final image formed by this combination. Draw the ray diagram showing the formation of the image
A mobile phone lies along the principal axis of a concave mirror. Show, with the help of a suitable diagram, the formation of its image. Explain why magnification is not uniform.
An object is placed 15 cm in front of a convex lens of focal length 10 cm. Find the nature and position of the image formed. Where should a concave mirror of radius of curvature 20 cm be placed so that the final image is formed at the position of the object itself?
A convex lens of focal length 20 cm is placed coaxially with a convex mirror of radius of curvature 20 cm. The two are kept 15 cm apart. A point object is placed 40 cm in front of the convex lens. Find the position of the image formed by this combination. Draw the ray diagram showing the image formation.