1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Pathogens, Parasites Causing Human Diseases (Malaria, Dengue, Chickengunia, elephantiasis or Filariasis, Ascariasis, Typhoid, Pneumonia, Common Cold, Amoebiasis, Ring Worm) and Their Control
undefined video tutorial00:06:40
- Ascariasis, Elephantiasis
undefined video tutorial00:07:33
- Pathogens, Parasites and Host
undefined video tutorial00:08:56
- Common cold
undefined video tutorial00:05:16
undefined video tutorial00:06:28
- Ringworm, Prevention of infectious Disease
undefined video tutorial00:06:43
undefined video tutorial00:12:52
Elephantiasis is caused by _______.
(A) Wuchereria bancrofti
(B) Plasmodium vivax
Name of parasite the causes filariasis in humans. Mention its two diagnostic symptoms. How is this transmitted to others?
Study a part of the life cycle of malarial parasite given below. Answer the questions that follow:
(a) Mention the roles of ‘A’ in the life cycle of the malarial parasite.
(b) Name the event ‘C’ and the organ where this event occurs.
(c) Identify the organ ‘B’ and name the cells being released from it.
Humtilin is used to treat_____
(a) Diabetes mellitus
(b) Diabetes insipidus