1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Metal and Non Metals part 4 (Reactivity series : Metal oxides)
undefined video tutorial00:03:28
- Chemical Properties of Metals and Non metals (reaction with oxygen)
undefined video tutorial00:09:41
- Metal and Non Metals part 5 (Reactivity series: Metal reaction with oxygen)
undefined video tutorial00:04:47
‘E’ is an element which reacts with oxygen to form an oxide E2O. An aqueous solution of E2O turns red litmus blue, so:
i. What is the nature of oxide E2O ?
ii. Write the name of element ‘E’.
An element reacts with oxygen to give a compound with a high melting point. This compound is also soluble in water. The element is likely to be