1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- burning with or without a flame
- Formation of coal and petroleum
Name the products formed when ethane burns in the air. Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction showing the types of energies liberated.
Draw the electron-dot structure for ethyne. A mixture of ethyne and oxygen is burnt for welding. In your opinion, why cannot we use a mixture of ethyne and air for this purpose?