1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- burning with or without a flame
- Formation of coal and petroleum
While cooking, if the bottom of the vessel is getting blackened on the outside, it means that
(a) the food is not cooked completely.
(b) the fuel is not burning completely.
(c) the fuel is wet.
(d) the fuel is burning completely.
Name the products formed when ethane burns in the air. Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction showing the types of energies liberated.
Draw the electron-dot structure for ethyne. A mixture of ethyne and oxygen is burnt for welding. In your opinion, why cannot we use a mixture of ethyne and air for this purpose?