1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Non Aligned Movement, quest for new international economic order.
- Non-Aligned Movement
undefined video tutorial00:06:38
‘Non-aligned Movement (NAM) has becomNon-aligned Movement (NAM) has become irrelevant today.’ De irrelevant today.’ Do you agree with the statement? Support your answer with any three suitable arguments.
Name any two foreign leaders, along with the countries they belonged to, who are recognized as the founders of the Non-aligned Movement.
Read the given passage carefully and answer the following questions:
Non-alignment as a strategy evolved in the Cold War context.... with the disintegration of USSR and the end of Cold War in 1991, non-alignment, both, as an international movement and as the core of India's foreign policy, lost some of its earlier relevance and effectiveness.
- Why did India adopt non-alignment?
- Explain any two reasons for the loss of its relevance by the Nan Aligned Movement
- How far do you agree that the Non-Aligned Movement has become an international movement?