- Crystal field splitting in octahedral coordination entities
- Crystal field splitting in tetrahedral coordination entities
- Limitations of Crystal Field Theory
- Coordination Compounds part 16 (Crystal Field Theory)
undefined Bonding in Coordination Compounds video tutorial00:14:01
- Coordination Compounds part 20 (Crystal Field theory :- Numerical)
undefined Bonding in Coordination Compounds video tutorial00:08:57
- Coordination Compounds part 17 (Crystal Field theory :- Octahedral)
undefined Bonding in Coordination Compounds video tutorial00:18:23
- Coordination Compounds part 19 (Crystal Field theory :- limitation)
undefined Bonding in Coordination Compounds video tutorial00:10:31
What is crystal field splitting energy? How does the magnitude of Δo decide the actual configuration of d-orbitals in a coordination entity?
What will be the correct order for the wavelengths of absorption in the visible region for the following:
[Ni(NO2)6]4−, [Ni(NH3)6]2+, [Ni(H2O)6]2+
What is spectrochemical series? Explain the difference between a weak field ligand and a strong field ligand.